The knotted headband style is very popular now days. This is also treated as back to school hairstyle. It looks little complex, but when you know the procedure it will be easy for you. The design to the braid is basically addressing reduce square knots.
Steps to do Knotted Headband Hairstyles:
Items Required: Brush, rat-tail comb, spray bottle, pomade, 1 small hair elastic, 1-2 bobby pins, and hairspray.
Please follow the easy steps to create a knotted headband hairstyle.
- First wet your and used a little pomade to control the flyways.
- Now take little area next to the part, and split it in two, and interlock them. Do this two more times, every time including the top lengths to an alligator clip.
- After creating your third set of lengths, carry the first two lengths under the next two, and interlace them again just like the first step of attaching your shoes.
- Repeat these actions until the braided headpiece has the look you want.
- Secure the end with a bobby pin and touch with hairspray as preferred.
- It looks gorgeous when the hair dries and the loops of the knots spread out.
The knotted headband style looks great for all age women and it takes 5-10 minutes to create. You can wear this braided headband hairstyle in formal occasion. This hairstyle is perfect for those are having oval or square shape face. Also it can be worn in any number of ways for getting such a super cool hairstyle!